Friday, August 12, 2016

Secret Book Box

Secret Book Box 

Ever since I received my 1st design team package, I have been trying to figure out how I could use the Delight air dry compound. I found a wooden book box in my supply inventory and I decided to use this product on it with a stencil.



I added the Delight to the book box.



I placed a stencil on top of the project and use a PVC piper to create the impression on the front and back sides of the project.



I used a border stamp to add the design to the spine of the project. You can use any border stamp that you like for this step.



Then I added acrylic paint. I didn't see any need to use gesso. Delight and the wooden book box both can be purchase at Michael's or through Amazon. This is a great project that works for all skill levels.

No comments: