Sunday, November 1, 2015

Creating Holiday Scene Tips by Lynda

I worked on my first scene using Creative Paperclay this past month, and will be making a huge Christmas scene based on what I learned with my Halloween
scene!!!  If you decide you want to work on one yourself - I have a few tips to make the project go a bit smoother for you! 
  • Plan things out a bit, instead of jumping right in and creating!  
  • Sketch things out, or write down your ideas and put them in one place!
  • Check out ideas on Pinterest or blogs - for inspiration!
  • Allow yourself more than enough time to create what you need to!  
With the Halloween project - it was made with my husband!  I am not sure if I had more fun creating it with him, or watching him create things himself!  Include your family in a day of creating - we really bonded, and for that - I recommend this for sure!  
Lynda Jeffs
Creative Paperclay Design Team

No comments: