Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Transferring Patterns - Tori's Tip for August

This month I made a short video on how to transfer a pattern to Creative Paperclay® modeling material.  It is an easy technique better demonstrated than written out :)



If you have a light box or you are able to see your design from the reverse side of your pattern paper, you can skip step 1 and just trace the pattern in reverse the first time.

I'll be using this technique for my project in September, when I'm going to share with you how to make an "antique" chalk/slate board.

For transferring a pattern to dry clay, follow the same tracing method, but then place the traced pattern onto the clay and go over it with a pencil while it is on the dry clay.

Thanks for visiting the blog!

I'd love for you to join me for more projects & art adventures on my personal blog
Find me on Facebook, or peruse & ponder pics with me on Pinterest






No comments: