Friday, December 5, 2014

December First Friday Fan Day with Rachel Whetzel

Happy Holidays, Creatives!! Rachel Whetzel here! It's First Friday Fan Day, and we appreciate you sharing all your creations using Creative PaperClay® with us! This will  be my last First Friday Fan Day post for a while, as I'm taking a break from working as a Designer for Creative PaperClay®.
I hope you hop over to the links I'm sharing with you today, and let your fellow Creative PaperClay® lovers know you saw what they shared too!


FACEBOOK
Hazel shared her first experience with Creative PaperClay®, and she is hooked! 

PINTEREST
These adorable Mermaids just melt my heart! 
And this Angel too!! 
Of course, it wouldn't be a true Christmas Season without a round little Santa to share! 

WORLD WIDE WEB
The Holiday Queen has TOO MANY adorable projects to share... just VISIT HER BLOG, and take your pick!! 

HELP OTHERS FIND YOU!!
Use the hashtag #CreativePaperclay on all your social networks. Be sure, when using Facebook, that you make your posts and images using the Creative PaperClay® hashtag are set to public, otherwise, people won't be able to find them. You can also share your projects to the Creative PaperClay® FACEBOOK PAGE
START SHARING NOW!!

Thanks for reading! I have loved every second of my two years here as a Designer for Creative PaperClay® and I hope to be able to return in the future!! In the mean time, if you'd like to keep up with me, and see more of what I'm up to and keep up with me, I'd also love it if you'd visit MY BLOG and Subscribe! You can also find me on FACEBOOK!

No comments: