Thursday, January 17, 2013

Jess B's - Valentine's Delight Day Cards

Hello and Happy Thursday

Finally had an opportunity to use
DelightTM 
and it works great!

Valentine's Day Cards
Mixed my acrylic paints red, light pink and black  (not shown)
with DelightTM and lled out a very thin layer
used a heart cookie cutter 

let dry (read instructions)
 DelightTM  it super light and feels like foam!

I had more fun by using stamps and stencils

Hero Arts Zig Zag Cling Stamp
with Tim Holtz Antiqued Bronze Distress Stain
 Creative Workshop - Branches Stencil

Masculine Card



 Feminine Card



Friday's is our family night
I will let them have fun using DelightTM 

 Thanks for 
stopping by



3 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

OOOOOOH!! This gave me an IDEA!!

Unknown said...

Love this. Great job using the delight with your stencils

Robin Horasanian said...

I would like a photo of how you made the wood texture using the stamp. That's really cool!