Tuesday, September 20, 2011

stamping on Creative Paperclay

Terri Sproul here, I am having so much fun with this Design Team for Creative Paperclay.  Are they not just amazing or what?
Anyways, today I just want you to see how you can using paperclay in another way,
how about with Stamps?
  Add this to a card or a scrapbook page....  Super easy....


Supplies:
Stamp:  “Italian Sonnet Background” #16210 by Viva Las Vegastamps!
Black Ink:  “India Ink” – Stewart Superior
Glaze: “Patina Green”:  Golden Artist colors
Cardstock:  White to make cardbase 5” ½ x 4” ¼” finished size
Pattern Paper:  Die Cuts with a View:  World Traveler Stack
Brown Ribbon
Rolling Pin, cutting tools if need

Here is a video to help you out....  i have more of my video at http://www.youtube.com/terrisproul



Directions
         Roll out Delight clay to about 1/8”  – ¼” thick.  Ink Stamp with India Ink and Press stamp into clay – see video for help.
2)      Let clay dry and paint with Patina Green Glaze.  Add color lightly and add more as needed… 
3)      Adhere the Pattern Paper to cardbase with Miracle tape….
4)      Adhere the Ribbon to my card with Miracle tape
5)      Adhere my Delight stamped image to my card with my Miracle tape….


Super easy to add some new dimension to your cards/scrapbook/mixed media project.  Pick up a package of Creative Paperclay or Delight soon and start playing.
hope you stop by my blog and visit...  here is the LINK  

Thanks...
Terri Sproul

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love how yours turned out. I have something similar I was going to show next time...Great job
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here